THE EFFECT OF DISCIPLINE ON WORK PRODUCTIVITY OF EMPLOYEES IN SEWING LINE 2 PT. WOOJIN SHOES

Authors

  • Ega Jalaludin Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Administrasi Banten

Keywords:

Discipline, Work productivity, Employee Discipline

Abstract

This study aims to determine the discipline of work productivity of employees of the sewing line 2 PT. Woojin Shoes. The research method used is descriptive method, which is a method that seeks to collect, present, and analyze data so that it can provide a fairly clear picture of the object under study, and a method that aims to examine the relationship or influence that exists between two or more variables. Research data obtained from questionnaires or questionnaires distributed to respondents, which in this case are employees of the sewing line 2 PT. Woojin Shoes numbered 40 people. And based on the results of SPSS processing, it is known that the correlation coefficient (R) = 0.925, which means that the implementation of discipline on employee work productivity has a very strong and positive relationship. Meanwhile, when viewed from the coefficient of determination (KD) of 0.586, it means that the ability of the discipline variable in explaining employee productivity is 85.60% while the remaining 14.40% is influenced by other variables not included in this research model. Based on the results of hypothesis testing where tcount > ttable (15.009>1.685) with a significance level of 5%, which means Ho is rejected. Thus there is a significant positive effect of discipline on the work productivity of employees in the sewing line 2 PT. Woojin Shoes.

Published

08-12-2014