THE EFFECT OF SERVICE QUALITY AND COMMUNICATION OF VILLAGE APPARATUS ON COMMUNITY SATISFACTION RT 003/RW 001 KP. SUKAMANAH, SUKASARI VILLAGE, TUNJUNG TEJA DISTRICT, SERANG REGENCY

Authors

  • Aris Fadilah Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Administrasi Banten
  • Ubay Haki Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Administrasi Banten
  • Siti Fatonah Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Administrasi Banten

Abstract

Every organization or institution in carrying out the activities is directed to always be empowered to achieve its goals, one of the factors of smooth running of an organization's goal is the quality of service and communication. The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of service quality and communication and how much influence it has on community satisfaction RT003 / RW001 Kp. Sukamanah Sukasari Village, Tunjung Teja District, Serang Regency.
The method used by the author is a quantitative descriptive method that aims to describe or provide an overview of the characteristics or characteristics of a particular phenomenon using statistics. Data collection techniques using questionnaires to 82 (eighty 2) respondents with a Likert scale measurement and using SPSS assistance. Based on research and statistical calculations, it is known that the linear regression equation Y = 0.005+ 0.680X1 + 0.523X2, correlation coefficient value (R) = 0.930, while the coefficient of determination (R2 x 100%) = 88%, which means that the ability of independent variables in explain the dependent variable of 86.5%, while the remaining 13.5% is influenced by other factors not explained in this study. Based on the results of research and statistical calculations, it can be concluded that there is an influence between the quality of service to community satisfaction by 84.3%, there is
also the influence of communication on community satisfaction of 82.3%, and there is a simultaneous influence between service quality and communication on community satisfaction 86.5%, while the remaining 13.5% was influenced by other factors not explained in this study.

Published

17-06-2019